Friday, January 7, 2011

Energized, and ready to go!

Life is very short, we should spend time with the people we love. Before we know it years have gone by and we haven't seen our family or friends in what feel like ages.

Today, so far has been a good day. I feel rejuvenated and energetic. A good day for productivity,... and maybe I can throw in some FPS (first person shooter) video games! :p But, work before play! I have been doing laundry since I've been up. And soon it will be time for my homework! I really don't look at it as work though, it is almost fun for me to do these things sometimes. I find myself thinking about all the good that comes from my chores and homework: We get to wear nice clean clothes and they are ready for whatever occasion may pop up, and when I do my homework I am getting that much closer to an "A" and that much closer to my AA Degree. (I plan to get my degree in Business and own my own Bakery one day!) Of course there are those days when you feel like your getting nowhere, but they soon pass and your back to normal, closer than ever to your goals!


"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."
~ Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment